Friday, April 15, 2016

Ocean Robes -Paint Party Friday


Here is a lovely lady of the sea, draped in marvelous heart bubble ocean robes.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could actually wear the waves?  I imagine the colors of teal and sunshine would be gorgeous.  Though I originally drew the graphite version long ago--I only inked it in a few days ago, in preparation for a coloring book, to be available hopefully soon on Amazon! 


Above you see my photograph of Emily.  She is such a delightful young lady--a blessing to my heart.

Keep me in your thoughts dear Friends.  This weekend I am hosting my very first Lady's Retreat.  It is called Making Friends with the Rain."  I know my Beloved would be proud of what I am doing...

Thank you for dropping by, dear Friends.  ((Hugs))  Have a lovely weekend and Happy Paint Party Friday!







12 comments:

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A wonderful drawing, it really looks like the waves are a part of her dress. It's so cool. Happy Friday!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Valerie-Jael said...

Your drawing is beautiful, as always. Hugs, Valerie

Faye said...

My prayers for a blessed weekend retreat! Your Alan would indeed be proud of you as you move on in spite of the rain. Your art is always an inspiration. The coloring book should be a wonderful display of your abilities.

Lisabella Russo said...

What a lovely image! Just beautiful! I hope you have a most excellent retreat.

Linda Kunsman said...

Oh yes to be wearing the ocean waves.... beautiful drawing again Beth. Wishing you a very happy, peaceful and fun retreat!!

Fran said...

What a fabulous drawing.

Indira said...

I think this has the making of a wonderful coloring book. Good luck with the retreat.

Giggles said...

Congratulations on the colour book, this marvelous piece and the retreat! You should be so proud of yourself... this will be wonderful for the soul I just know it!! You are awesome so it can't help but be fantastic. Anytime a group of women get together it's fun anyway! ENJOY each and every moment!

Hugs Giggles

sirkkis said...

Congratulations🌹
Beautiful drawing as always.
Happy weekend ❤

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

It's been ages since I dropped by. Hope all goes well with your plans.

DVArtist said...

Wow she is beautiful. I love the way you can create from a model. That is quite a talent.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Amazing drawing and so wonderfully fanciful.