Thursday, August 14, 2014

Surprise! -Guest Heart Thursday


I have posted this colored pencil drawing before.  It is one of my earlier pieces of artwork and has hearts hidden throughout.  Since Fall is only a month or two away, I thought this drawing would be perfect for this weeks Guest Heart Thursday.

Though the cat seems like she's going to have this whimsical fairy for dinner, in actuality, the kitty is totally delighted to have awakened her friend from a nap on those lovely leaves.  Later they will hunt spiders together.  

I know, I know--I have a GREAT imagination.

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

3 comments:

HeARTworks said...

Hi Beth! Yes you do have a great imagination! And you've painted their friendship well- what a lovey bit of whimsy! patsy

Leovi said...

I love the colors, great !!

Unknown said...

Lovely and unique illustration. Beautiful creativity.