Monday, April 21, 2014

Capricious Wind -Guest Heart Thursday



Here is another graphite drawing from my sketchbook. Of course I have hidden lots of interesting hearts throughout.  I often use my own photography as references for my artwork.  I am so blessed by the talented young women, who give their precious time to indulge an old lady who loves to draw.


Above is Heather, one of my lovely young friends.  She is a sweetheart of a girl--truly an angel, both in heart and appearance.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

6 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

oh dear Beth, is it my computer or are all your photos gone from your blog? Other sites seem to be fine. I hope it is a simple thing to fix! xx

Beth Niquette said...

Picasa Albums made me make everything public. My next hobby will be to go through and replace every picture I have with the same bearing copyright marks. (sigh) It seems to be working fine, now.

Have a lovely day, my sweet Lady Montana!

Leovi said...

Yes, I love this beautiful angel, great drawing!

Clytie said...

Oh sissie - she's gorgeous (and so is your model!!!)

Is that THE dress??? It's gorgeous!

Tammie Lee said...

yea, you have your albums working. So glad to see this. That happened to me once, oh boy was a nervous!

this is a lovely piece. I can only imagine that the bride loves it Beth.

Deann said...

Your drawing of Heather is fabulous just heavenly.
P.S. I hope you hang on to your inner child forever Beth it's part of your delightful creations.