Thursday, November 7, 2013

Forest Charmer -Guest Heart Thursday

Here is another of my graphite doodles.  I was gone for five days--visiting family.  I imagined what my darling niece would look like when she grew up--and here she is.  Her favorite flowers gather around her feet as she tends the birds of the forest beneath the great maple trees. 

Have a lovely day! 

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

that is truly sweet, beth.

Maria said...

This makes me think of a folklore we have about a magical maiden in the forest called, Maria Makiling. She's dear to all animals in the forest, and possesses sweet voice and lovely physique and face.

Thanks for sharing your lovely doodle Beth!

Deann said...

I don't know how you can call this a doodle so lovely and so much detail it looks like a masterpiece to me.
I hope all is well with you and your family.

Clytie said...

Yay Deann!!! I have been saying this for years about your doodles, sissie!!! See, I'm NOT the only one!!!!!

Pat Hatt said...

Wonderfully illustrated and imagined indeed