Thursday, October 17, 2013

Maiden Walking -Guest Heart Thursday

 This is my niece's favorite doodle in my new sketchbook.  I'm so honored.  She is an amazing artist herself--and she doesn't know it.  Psst psst--don't tell anyone....she's getting a finished copy for Christmas!  (grin)  

Yes, of course, I've hidden lots of hearts in this little doodle o' mine!  Have a great day!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

how awesome. :)

Unknown said...

You call them doodles, but they are finished works of art, suitable to be framed! This one has so much charm and excitement about it... the young princess with all the world before her... love it!

Tammie Lee said...

such a magical piece!
i love the castle and the way you have her hand feels spiritual to me.